Everything you need is right here! TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
- One 12-ounce package multigrain sandwich thins
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- One 2.25-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 3 deli slices Cheddar
- 9 pepperoni slices
- 3 slices provolone
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- One 2.25-ounce can whole pitted black olives, drained
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Split the sandwich thins into 2 halves and place 6 on each of 2 baking sheets.
- Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each sandwich thin, spreading it to the edges.
- Add the toppings to create each of the monsters.
Let’s Have Fun Now
- For mummies: Tear the string cheese into thin strips. Arrange the strips horizontally across three pizzas like layers of a mummy. Nestle in two olive slices for eyes.
- For jack-o’-lanterns: Cut out rounds from the Cheddar slices with a jar lid or 3 1/2-inch cookie cutter. Place the cut rounds on 3 pizzas. Trim pepperoni slices into triangles (3 per pizza; 2 for the eyes and 1 for the nose) and place on the Cheddar rounds. Cut an olive slice in half and use for a smile.
- For ghosts: Trim the provolone slices along a bottom edge in a zig-zag pattern with kitchen shears. Place 2 black olive slices on each pizza to create the eyes.
- For spiders: Sprinkle 2 to 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella over 3 pizzas.
Lights, Camera, Action!
- While the pizza is baking, cut 2 whole black olives in half for the bodies and cut the remaining olive slices in half for the legs.
- Assemble the spiders on the cheese once the pizzas come out of the oven and are still hot by inverting an olive half on each for a body, then arranging the legs around the bodies.
Bake all the pizzas until the cheese begins to melt, but before it bubbles, 8 to 10 minutes. (Browning or bubbling may ruin your shapes.)